Saturday, March 13, 2010

Procrastination + Decisions

10 days + 10 shirts + ten shorts + ten pairs of socks and underwear = 1 suitcase. How do you fit all of this in a suitcase when you can only bring one?
Out of all the things that I am really looking forward to when Mosaic finally comes packing and unpacking have to be the least things I am looking forward to. The 500 loads of laundry before and then again afterwards is enough to make me want to scream. The time you spend organizing your bag before you leave is a waste of time. The first time you open the bag and look for something it will be a disaster again. I am leaving for March break camp tomorrow and have been procrastinating to pack since I decided I was going to camp.

So you ask what you can do for the entire 10 days you are at Mosaic. How about: Spelunking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Knotted Bags, Trail Walking, CSI Guelph and Meals on Wheels just to name a few! There are lots more to choose from.
Most of us have a tough time picking just 6 or 8 of all the ones given in the camp catalogue. I know I put quite a bit of hours into trying to deciding on what I was going to choose. Since, I was having such a hard time doing this; I picked the ones that I will most likely not have a chance to again. That includes: Rappelling, Trail Walking, Kayaking, Mosaic Creation, Along with a visit to the Toronto Zoo.
Seeing the last credit of money going into your account is a sigh of relief and makes you very excited for what is coming. There is only 116 days to go before we begin the camp of a lifetime.

With the excitement of March break and having a week off of NO school there is some sad news that has to sadly go with it. Girl Guides has lost a committed and amazing member. Candice Faerber was an amazing girl and very special member to the Guides, Pathfinders, and Rangers. The little time that others and I got to know her is enough to miss her dearly. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers Candice. We love you and miss you. <3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. And you forgot to mention that once you take your clothes out of your bag at camp they will never ever fit in the way you had it. Eek I'm so excited:D

    ReplyDelete