Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 21 camp memories that are unforgetable

Top ___21__ camp memories that are unforgetable

1. Floppy Passion- Wyoka '10
2. Oh Johnny- Wyoka'10
3. Brie's famous cinnamon rolls- Fall camp 09
4. Birds go tweet tweet- March Break camp '10
5. Gary the grass-
6. Sailing in the kitchen-
7. ARE THERE BOYS HERE!!!!.. NO lindsay this is a girl guide camp in the middle of nowhere
8. Matress trampoline
9. Dancing Green Jelly Bean in the kitchen
10. underwear on the flagpole
11. Sweatshirt, pants and hat on the flagpole,along with a toilet paper cabin
12. Waking up to air horns because someone forgot to set their alarm
13. Yabba Yabba do--- i thought this was scooby doo apperently it's fred flinstone
14. Birds go croak croak, toads go tweet tweet, cars go boom and barney says I love you
15. Bryerswoods kitchen tap- Maragret Anne broke the kitchen tap, and placed it back on without tightening it or anything. Cathy came in and decided that she should believe her and turn the tap on. Well guess what? She got showered and ended up with the tap in her hand. It was then blamed on cathy, and we were told to call someone who cares. I think jerry fixed it.
16. Giggles and Lollipop get along really good, and corrupt pathfinders preety easily too.
17. Backwards worm to our beds
18. My caterpillar boyfriend steve
19. The LIT tent that we put up that was, on a slant, caved in, smelt like something bad, was sticky, and found goodies in the tent.
20. Rather, rinse, repeat
21. Wet clay will get u stuck if u dont move your feet once in awhile


There is so many to think of right now, Comment if i forgot anything

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caitlin :D
    Wow, you've been busy! I can't find a reply feature anywhere, so I'll just reply to your comment here (:
    Unless you were one of the 2 girls that asked us to swap, I didn't run into you. We didn't have time to make swaps, and all of my badges say either Ontario or Canada on them, so they aren't the most...exotic, lol
    My colour was green, so we started in the Go Green zone. I was telling our other Ranger leader about it and it turns out that we did a lot more wandering around than we did getting involved in activities, but that was ok. It was cool having all of Ontario Place to ourselves :D
    I've caught up to 2008 with my crests :S I really need to get on that xD
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14. Birds go croak croak, toads go tweet tweet, cars go BOOM and barney says I love you while eating your eyes and doing dirty things to your eye sockets...
    0.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey Rachel,
    We were in the red zone. We started in global rythms, but since it was our first zone we didnt do much out of it, it was one of the smaller areas too so it was hard to move. I was with the brownie unit that I help out with the entire day and the Brownies did more activities then what I did. I was happy just walking around in the zones and meeting new people and swapping. I came home with a hat full of them , cant wait to see what mosaics is like.
    I have a few crests im going to bring, most swaps I have made, but really I have no tags done at all.
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete